Realtors, Mortgage Pros, Insurance Agents, etc. often schedule Home Inspections for their clients or refer Home Inspectors to them, but they don’t always ask the right questions to be sure that they are using the best Home Inspector for their client.
While price & availability are important, those aren’t the only factors to consider.
I don’t mention this because we are expensive, or booked a week out, in fact…
- Our fees are always competitive, without cutting corners
- We can usually have an inspector on site within 24 hours
However, we aren’t the cheapest in town, and we do get busy from time to time.
But what good is a home inspector who charges a little less and is available at 4:00 pm on Sat if his inspection does not include several areas of the home, if he takes 2-3 days to deliver his report, if he’s just plain unprofessional, or doesn’t know what he’s doing, etc.?
On more than one occasion I’ve had Realtors call to ask me if we have a Supra Key. When I replied, “No, someone will have to be there to let us in, or unlock it ahead of time & hide the key somewhere,” they politely said, “OK, thanks,” and hung up the phone. Should that really be the deciding factor on whether or not you recommend a particular Home Inspector? Do those Realtors really have their clients’ best interests at heart?
Why Your Clients Want Us
- We will exceed their expectations – Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating throughout Florida.
- We are Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- We inspect areas & conduct procedures that are above and beyond industry standards
- We deliver our Inspection Reports within 24 hours
- We don’t consider a job to be complete until all of your clients’ questions are answered