You may be surprised to learn how easy it is to make your home more energy efficient. Drastic reductions in electricity costs can be accomplished through very simple changes, most of which you can do yourself.
- Use Your Energy Responsibly
- Use Alternative Ways to Cool Your Home
- Wrap Your Old, or Install a New Water Heater
- Replace Incandescent Lights
- Seal and Insulate Your Home
- Insulate Windows and Doors
- Install Efficient Shower Heads and Toilets
- Use Day Lighting
- Cook Energy Smart
- Alter the Way You Wash Your Clothes
- Install a Radiant Barrier
If you take the initiative to make these changes, you will discover that the energy savings are more than worth the effort.